BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Song That Will Take Your Breath Away

Normally, we teenagers, change favorite songs each 10 days according to the new releases and the songs that are pumping the stereo. Weirdly, no matter how much I try to open myself to new songs and artists my favorite song is not as new or famous as one would imagine. I love songs that we can relate with, songs that no matter how much you hear them never makes you want to break your ipod and ask for something else.

This is the case with "Breathless" a.k.a my favorite song to those who know me well. "Better than Ezra" is guilty for the creation of this amazing song which was written for their album " Before the Robots" released in 2005. Off course, this song couldn't go unnoticed by a new celebrity and so, Taylor Swift made a cover of it in 2010 for the telethon  "Hope for Haiti".

0 comments: