BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Best Gift


I never receive birthday or Christmas gifts from my parents but instead from the other members of my family. The gifts from my parents always come disguised as trips, which I love because traveling is one of my passions. For my 15th birthday (which is supposed to be a special age for women) I chose to travel with my mom to London, Egypt, Italy and then take a cruise around Greece. It has undoubtly been the best gift I have ever received in my life! I had a lot of fun with my mom and other 4 female members of my family and at the same time I learned a lot about different cultures and traditions. I also met a lot of great persons whom I befriended rapidly.

My parents didn't just grant me with a trip. It was way more than that.




0 comments: